[R] Making data in R available to Rcmdr

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Sat Aug 18 02:52:53 CEST 2012

Dear Todd,

"Data -> New data set" allows you to enter a new data set in the R data
editor; it doesn't give you access to a data set that's currently in memory.
Assuming that dat is a data frame (and that it really has more than just one
line), you can access it either via "Data -> Active data set -> Select
active data set", or by clicking the "No active dataset" button in the Rcmdr
toolbar.

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox
Senator McMaster Professor of Social Statistics
Department of Sociology
McMaster University
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada