[R] Plot multiple variables: label points

cm256 d-nex at gmx.at
Fri Aug 17 17:44:56 CEST 2012

I know about the text function,
it works well if I plot just 2 variables -> I give the x and the y
coordinates,
but I doesn't work if i try to do this in this plot whith the multiple
variables:

*time1 plot plot
plot time2 plot
plot plot time3*

so what would the solution?

variable[,2:4] are the columns time1, time2 and time3

text(variable[,2:4],variable$group)

doesn't work - give me an error - unable to convert object to double.

What should be the x- and the y-values if every plot has its own x-y-scale?
text(variable$time1, variable$time2, variable$group) just doesn't appear on
the plot?