[R] Standard deviation from MANOVA??

BrutishFruit brutishfruit at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 25 23:09:04 CEST 2012

Hi,
I have problem getting the standard deviation from the manova output.

I have used the manova function:          myfit <- manova(cbind(y1, y2) ~ x1
+ x2 + x3, data=mydata) .
I tried to get the predicted values and their standard deviation by using:
predict(myfit, type="response", se.fit=TRUE)

But the problem is that I don't get the standard deviation values, I only
get the predicted values for y1 and y2.

But if I type:     predict*.lm*(myfit, type="response", se.fit=TRUE)
I get the predicted values and standard deviation, but only for y1 (and
nothing from y2...).

//BF