[R] no true negative data, need roc curve

vjyns vijayans at outlook.com
Thu Aug 16 11:51:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

   I want to plot ROC curve for my detection algorithm which detects
features in different images at two different thresholds.

6 different images used and obtained tp, fp and fn. No tn in my case.

in first threshold run i obtained 6 values of tp,fp and fn. In second
threshold run agian i got 6 more.

i had calculated tpr and fpr. How to plot ROC in this case.

Is this possible to plot ROC curve in this case? If s, please guide me to
plot that.

thank you.

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4640474/in1.png