[R] Function definition: where is the error in the "for" loop?

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Sat Aug 11 01:18:36 CEST 2012

Hello,

Generally those error messages refer to something that preceeds them.
This is the current case: the parser is expecting a function's argument.
The function name is 'For' with uppercase 'F'. The first argument is
'i', then there should be a comma before a second argument.

The solution is obviously to write 'for', with lowercase 'f'.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas