[R] R versus SAS

S Ellison S.Ellison at LGCGroup.com
Fri Aug 10 17:29:35 CEST 2012

> > Thanks to R, the internet and pretentious, semi-literate public
> > servants around the world, there probably is now.
> >
> Wait a minute now.  Perhaps it's some recursive compensation scheme/

Indeed, perhaps the general remark might be reconsidered. As jane Austen said, "Where any one body of educated men, of whatever denomination, are condemned indiscriminately, there must be a deficiency of information".

But in this case I think someone just messed up 'recompense' and 'compensate'. Or possibly just messed up.
Of course this rereconsideration of recompensation would have to be rerereconsidered if further information came to light.

Good luck with the headache.