[R] Running odfWeave on its own examples.odt

info info at digipsy.nl
Fri Aug 10 15:26:42 CEST 2012

I have the same problem on a linux webserver. It has to do with the locale.
Until now,I do'nt have a solution, but I have a (unsatisfactory) workaround.
This only happens when the text contains non-ascii characters like trema's (
ë) or accents (é). Double quotes also gives problems, but single quotes
do'nt.
Frans