[R] Survey package: using subset option with svyrepdesign

BrentMast Brent.D.Mast at hud.gov
Thu Aug 9 21:51:01 CEST 2012

Hi. I'm using American Housing Survey (AHS) data with replicate weights. I
want subpopulation estimates. When I try to subset the survey design, I get
an error message. I don't get the error message when not using the replicate
weights (using  the regular svydesign function).

Any help would be appreciated. My code and error message are below.

> dsn <-
> svrepdesign(weights=~wgt90geo,repweights=~repwgt,type="Fay",data=temp2,combined.weights=TRUE,rho=.5)
> dsub <- subset(dsn,subpop==TRUE)
Error in x$variables[i, , drop = FALSE] : incorrect number of dimensions

Thanks,
Brent Mast
HUD