[R] Fill pattern for Boxplots?

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Thu Aug 9 19:30:45 CEST 2012

You might want to have a look at  RColorBrewer.  If I remember correctly some of their palettes should work better than a standard R greyscale but I must admit I have not tried them.
 http://www.decisionstats.com/color-palettes-in-r-using-rcolorbrewer-rstats/  for a start.
John Kane
Kingston ON Canada