[R] party with the mob - fitted model lines in the terminal nodes

tudor tudor_bodea at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 13:04:39 CEST 2012

Hi useRs,

I built a logistic-regression-based tree using mob (from package party) and
am wondering if anyone could pinpoint to me where I can find the
documentation for how the fitted model lines in the terminal nodes are
computed.  I am partitioning a data set based on a logistic model with
interaction terms and would like to learn how the fitted model lines in the
corresponding spinograms are drawn in this case.

Many thanks.

Tudor