[R] Coloring specific cells

namit saileshchowdary at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 14:19:43 CEST 2012

Hi ,

I have a data frame XYZ. i want to color the cells where ever we find "G" it
should be green,"Y" yellow,"R" red....etc
and i want to send it from R to ppt.can any one help me on this.

My data frame looks as below.

XYZ:

        G    Y     R    T            G     Y     R    T
AA   0    0     0    0     AA   1     1     1    1
BB   0    0     0    0     BB   1     1     1    1
CC   0    0     0    0     CC   1     1     1    1
        G   Y     R    T             G     Y     R   T
AA   2   2     2    2     AA    3     3     3   3
BB   2   2     2    2     BB    3     3     3   3
CC   2   2     2    2     CC    3     3     3   3

Thanks,
Namit