[R] process evaluation packages (slightly off topic)

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Wed Aug 8 09:41:18 CEST 2012

Thanks Bert

However this package is quite simple and actually it is just only plotting
routine for already prepared list. This can be done by reading appropriate
file but need a step before - prepare timeline from oriented graph which I
did not find yet and the only way I know is pencil/paper and manual
transformation of such oriented graph to a kind of Gantt diagramme.

Thank you again anyway. Maybe in some time the plan package will evolve to
more complex routine.

Dest regards
Petr