[R] (no subject)

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Aug 7 18:06:01 CEST 2012

1. This is completely off topic. This is an R help list, not a
statistical advice list like stats.stackexchange.com.

2. I would strongly recommend that you abandon internet statistical
advice lists and seek local statistical help. You simply do not appear
to have sufficient statistical background to formulate an appropriate
analysis for what appears to be complex data. That you think you can
do so appears, itself, to be a measure of your statistical ignorance.*
Of course, that's just my perception...

Cheers,
Bert

* Note: This is not meant in any sense as an insult, merely my
perception of the state of your statistical knowledge based on your
post. I am, for example, ignorant of audio physics, dentistry,
plumbing, JAVA, ...