[R] Package to remove collinear variables

Roberto Moscetti rmoscetti at unitus.it
Mon Aug 6 00:04:43 CEST 2012

Hi,
thank you for your help. I know, I need to learn enough statistics to
understand how to process my data. The reason because of I write on this
forum is to ask to people a way to learn.
I am a postharvest researcher and statistic is not my main field, so I
try to do my best.

Do you know a book (or literature) than can help me?

Thank you very much for your time and suggestions.

Best regards,
Roberto