[R] Subset data

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 23:05:08 CEST 2012

Hi Antonio,

It's hard to know for sure what the problem is, because we don't know
what your vef1 data.frame contains. My guess is that edad11 is not
numeric, so never equals 0 (although it might equal the character
string "0").

If you paste the results of str(vef1) in your reply we can see if my
guess is correct.

Best,
Ista

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 2:15 PM, antonio.bsousa at sapo.pt