[R] package "rms" nomogram

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Aug 2 20:59:11 CEST 2012

On Aug 1, 2012, at 8:09 PM, B787s wrote:

> well, the article from this high impact factor journal mentioned
> about each
> step for building a nomogram including interpretation without going
> too much
> detail into statistical concept.
> All I want to know is what the R code does to come up with the
> graph, and
> not raising attention or get someone to review what the posting
> needs to be
> and what I need to know. My question is at the end, unanswered.

Well, indeed. You might want to examine your own contributions to this
difficulty you are facing. You cited an article (probably) in a
journal that is not available to me without several hours of work on
my part. (You also cited it only by misspelling the first author's
name ... which you misspelled.) Apparently it was not on a
particularly high level of mathematical detail. You are posting only
with the name of airplanes but otherwise without any identification.
You offer no information about your efforts at searching for
tutorials. (I found several readily available.) Please read the
Posting Guide for better understanding of how the contributors to this
mailing list view the responsibilities of questioners.

--
David Winsemius, MD
Alameda, CA, USA