[R] te( ) interactions and AIC model selection with GAM

Will Shadish wshadish at ucmerced.edu
Thu Aug 2 18:54:17 CEST 2012

Simon, could you clarify this paragraph. We are submitting to a
psychology journal and I am certain they will be asking us about why it
is still ok to use AIC for non-nested models. Thanks. Will Shadish

--
William R. Shadish
Distinguished Professor

Mailing Address:
William R. Shadish
University of California
School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts
5200 North Lake Rd
Merced CA  95343

Physical/Delivery Address:
University of California Merced
ATTN: William Shadish
School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts
Facilities Services Building A
5200 North Lake Rd.
Merced, CA 95343

209-228-4372 voice