[R] Clustering analysis with ordination plots

borinot eloi_rovira at yahoo.es
Mon Apr 30 18:44:15 CEST 2012

Hello to all,

I'm new to R so I have a lot of problems with it, but I'll only ask the main
one.

I have clustered an environmental matrix with 2 different methods, and I'd
like to plot them in a PCA and a db-RDA. I mean, I want see these clusters
in the plots like points of differents colours, together with the rest
information of the plot, but I don't know how to do this.

I've checked a lot of bibliography and forums, and I haven't found the
solution... it can't be so hard!

Well, thanks in advance! :)