[R] Equivalent of Nothing (in VBA) or [] in Matlab in R

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 16:36:05 CEST 2012

Perhaps NULL? Or maybe a vector of length 0....you can also just leave arguments missing in R thanks to lazy evaluation so there's not a single equivalent to "nothing"

Hth,
Michael