[R] Returning the coef from two coordinates

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Fri Apr 27 23:33:01 CEST 2012

Have you read "An Introduction to R" or other basic R tutorial? I
don't completely understand what you're asking (I was unable to
decipher"coefficients of two coordinates") , but it seems shockingly
basic. Before posting to this list, you should at least make some
effort to learn basic skills on your own.

... and when you do post, please follow the posting guide and frame
your questions more clearly (although maybe it's just me here...).

-- Bert