[R] get plot axis rounding method

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 17:03:07 CEST 2012

The help for axis() talks about it some, and provides the suggestion
to see ?pretty - since you're not looking for a regular sequence of
numbers, you may need to dig into the code itself. Or something in
?axis may offer the clue you need.

But surely it's more appropriate to use the correct number of
significant figures for those data than it is to simply make them
match the axis labels?

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee