[R] Where would i put feature requests for a library?

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:13:06 CEST 2012

On 12-04-27 7:04 AM, Jessica Streicher wrote:
> Hi!
>
> If i found a problem with the code of one of the libraries (not core), or, in my current case, would wish something minor changed for convenience, where can i get contact? Can i put it in the "official" bug repository?
>
> (Problem discription for anyone interested:
> Why call the default function kpca for a matrix with kpar=list(sigma=0.2), instead of putting this default sigma into the rbfkernel and using kpar=list()? Anytime i call kpca with a kernel without sigma, i have to supply kpar=list() or get an error.
> )

If it's a bug report, you can use bug.report(package="foo"); it will
either print a message saying where to send your report, or will take
you to the right place, depending on your system and the package.

If you just want to know who is currently responsible for the package,
you can use

library(help="foo")

Duncan Murdoch