[R] Basic matrix manipulation problem

Hans Thompson hans.thompson1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 07:31:01 CEST 2012

Thanks Rui and Jeff,

I thought that transposing the matrix would let me plot it the way I thought
it would but it did not.  How can I take:

matrix "e":

      AAB  BAB  CCD  DCD
x  1.75  2.25  3.25  3.75
y   6.25  6.75  7.25  7.75

and treat the x and y rows as the x and y axis values and plot these four
points?  I'm having trouble with all matrices and plotting them.  I am using

>plot (xbar, ybar, data = e)

and

> plot(e$xbar, e$ybar)

trying it as a data.frame also.
My end goal though is to use lm for all four of these points against another
point already established and look at their relative coefficients.