[R] non parametric regression

royalstatus olu.omodunbi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 05:20:41 CEST 2012

Hi All,

I am relatively new to R. I am having a problem with a regression I am
trying to run. Here is what I enter

> npregbw(dat=mydata,formula=T~factor(OriginStateID)+factor(DestinationstateID)+factor(HomeDummy)+factor(BorderDummy)+lnDistance
> +lnOriginStateremoteness + lnDestinationStateremoteness
> ,bwmethod="cv.aic",regtype="ll",bws=bw,bandwidth.compute=FALSE,bwscaling=FALSE)

and the error that comes out is
Error in model.frame.default(formula = T ~ factor(OriginStateID) +
factor(DestinationstateID) +  :
  variable lengths differ (found for 'factor(OriginStateID)')

How do I correct this please? Thank you