[R] clusplot() for all used variables - not only for 2 principal components?

greatest.possible.newbie daniel.hoop at gmx.net
Mon Apr 23 15:23:48 CEST 2012

Hi there,

To see the results of my clustering graphically I was using clusplot. But it
only provides a look at the two most important components of the dataset.
I recently found the Mclust() function which produces very nice colored pair
plots for the clustered dataset.
see  Graph: http://www.statmethods.net/advstats/images/cluster4.jpg
on Website: http://www.statmethods.net/advstats/cluster.html

I am looking for such a pair plot when I have done the clustering with other
clustering methods than model based ones. E.g. when I clustered simply with
hclust().

Can anyone give me a suggestion?
Many thanks!