[R] Fwd: User defined panel functions in lattice

Duncan Mackay mackay at northnet.com.au
Sun Apr 22 04:29:43 CEST 2012

Hi Bert

Thank you for your comments.

I do use latticeExtra a lot - about 50% of my graphs at the moment
have useOuterStrips some involving combineLimits .
Many are complicated - one I have just finished involves
useOuterStrips in 8,3 (r,c) panels after
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02/archive/43626.html
+ 2 different panel.heights for some of the rows and that is just the start
I have used other functions when needed

I think that I will have to abandon a general function partly on
arguments and the graphs I have done in the past an the possibilities
in the future

I somebody would explain the rules 1 plus many others would be grateful

Duncan