[R] Study design question; MLB; pay and performance.

N. S. Miceli, Ph.D. micelin01 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:05:39 CEST 2012

Dear List Members,

I am in the process of designing a study examining pay and performance
in Major League Baseball across several seasons, and before I get too
deeply into it, I'd like to ask whether the group members think that
performance across seasons is independent, or if it needs to be treated
like a time-series variable so that lack of independence can be controlled.

Any ideas or considerations that need to be taken into account would be
appreciated.

Regards,

Nick Miceli