[R] R - fault creating a 3D and contour graph (SIGABRT)

Tomas Bayer tbr at ig.cas.cz
Wed Apr 18 10:12:07 CEST 2012

Hello,
when I tried to create 3D graph from attached file (at first: columns 1,
2, and 3 (longitude, latitude, altitude), then columns 1, 2 and 4 , then
the same for column 5 etc) using Akima library for 3D interpolation (the
data are neither equidistant nor regularly distributed), the console
crashed by SIGABRT fault response.
Do you know what is the main problem? Otherwise, can you advise me the
correct routine to create contour and XYZ graph? All history is in the
attached files (extension .R), original data in the .txt file.

Many thanks,

Tomas Bayer
     \  `  /
      ): :(