[R] Re : polar.plot "add" argument

Pascal Oettli kridox at ymail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:03:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

Without data or script...

Regards,
Pascal

----- Mail original -----
De : Etienne RIFA <etienne.rifa at gmail.com>
À : r-help at r-project.org
Cc :
Envoyé le : Mercredi 18 avril 2012 16h32
Objet : [R] polar.plot "add" argument

Hello

I try to create a polar.plot in order to represent some paths. I have one
more information: the signal quality.
I created classes and I used the argument "add" to superimpose my
different signal
levels.

the result:
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x82/zetiem/21.png

Normally, the hotter spots should follow the green path. Despite this, we
can see that the shape of the paths are the same for hot spots but on a
smaller scale.

I think that polar.plot with "add" argument ignores the scale of the active
plot. I saw that by changing the radius scale (elevation angle). With 0° at
the center, I have the same polar.plot.

But I don't know how to fix it. Have you any ideas?

Thank you

Etienne