[R] Error with Rcmd check library --as-cran

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 03:28:31 CEST 2012

On 12-04-17 9:21 PM, David Winsemius wrote:

> On Apr 17, 2012, at 9:15 PM, Henrik Bengtsson wrote:
>
>> paleotree imports phangorn which depends on Matrix, so your example
>> does indeed depend on Matrix.
>>
>> A possible reason is that your installed Matrix was built for a
>> different version of R, i.e. check packageDescription("Matrix").
>
> I thought Matrix was included by default as of a couple of R versions
> ago?

It is.  There are some problems in 2.15.0 in checking whether package
dependencies are present; they only show up on some Windows systems.  If
you can, please try the checks on R-patched, and see if you get the same
problem.  If you do, and can send me the tarball, I'll try it on my system.

Duncan Murdoch