[R] correlation matrix between data from different files

jeff6868 geoffrey_klein at etu.u-bourgogne.fr
Tue Apr 17 14:43:35 CEST 2012

Hello Rui,

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Hou hoped that your script would help me?
I answer you: It is WON-DER-FUL!
It works very well!  I had first some difficulties to adapt it to my data,
but I succeeded afterwords when I made a test between 2 stations.
It's not perfect yet (I still have to modify a bit my data because it
doesn't recognize the time column, and I have some problems with the
automatization according to the name of the data from each stations), but
the main problem (correlation matrix) seems to be resolved thanks to you!

Thanks a lot again!