[R] Re : Installing Kendall Package

Pascal Oettli kridox at ymail.com
Tue Apr 17 04:52:21 CEST 2012

Hello,

Did you type 'library(Kendall)'?

Regards.

----- Mail original -----
De : David Doyle <kydaviddoyle at gmail.com>
À : r-help at r-project.org
Cc :
Envoyé le : Mardi 17 avril 2012 11h34
Objet : [R] Installing Kendall Package

I know this is a dumb question but I'm pulling out what little hair I have
left.  I download the package and got the following:

trying URL '
http://ftp.ussg.iu.edu/CRAN/bin/windows/contrib/2.14/Kendall_2.2.zip'
Content type 'application/zip' length 52732 bytes (51 Kb)
opened URL
downloaded 51 Kb

package ‘Kendall’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

The downloaded packages are in
        C:\Users\Doyles\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpuA5mIV\downloaded_packages

But when I try to use it I get
Error: could not find function "Kendall"

So am I missing a step??

Thank you for your time

David