[R] Partial Dependence and RandomForest

jmc murph636 at umn.edu
Fri Apr 13 17:20:08 CEST 2012

Thank you Andy.  I obviously neglected to read into the help file and,
frustratingly, could have known this all along.  However, I am still
interested in knowing the relative maximum value in the partial plots via
query instead of visual interpretation (and possibly getting at other
statistical measures like standard deviation).  Is it possible to do this?
I will keep investigating, but would appreciate a hint in the right
direction if you have time.