[R] how to read netcdf file in R

David William Pierce dpierce at ucsd.edu
Fri Apr 13 17:52:14 CEST 2012

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 12:09 AM, Yogesh Tiwari
<yogesh.mpi at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Dear David,
>
> Thanks,
>
> I could read and open .nc file in R, but now how to plot a simple filled
> color. [...]

Hi Yogesh,

glad to hear that the ncdf package is doing its job correctly. I'm
sure you understand that I don't have the resources to answer
miscellaneous general questions about how to use R, especially
considering that there are good instruction manuals freely available
on the web. You can also buy a textbook on R if you want to learn it
in a more structured fashion. Either way, R is a capable system that
rewards a modest effort devoted to learning how to use it.

Regards,

--Dave

--
David W. Pierce
Division of Climate, Atmospheric Science, and Physical Oceanography
(858) 534-8276 (voice)  /  (858) 534-8561 (fax)    dpierce at ucsd.edu