[R] Organizations where IT has approved the use of R software

lynnland lynn.landriault at ontario.ca
Fri Apr 13 14:24:08 CEST 2012

Hi All,

Thanks for all the responses and interest.

I was aware of Revolution Analytics and had seen some of the other links but
some were new.  The list received should be of great help.  Given the R
courses that used to be offered through the USGS site, I would assume they
are using it but haven't received a response from them yet to the email I
sent inquiring.

The organization in question is one of the provincial Natural Resources
Ministries in Canada.

Cheers

Lynn