[R] Long command in Sweave

Wincent ronggui.huang at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:46:57 CEST 2012

Dear useRs,

I am writing a vignette for a package, which contains long command like this,
>reduce(Lipset_cs,"SURVIVAL",c("GNPCAP", "URBANIZA", "LITERACY", "INDLAB", "GOVSTAB"),explain="positive",remainder="exclude",case="CASEID")
It is longer than the width a page and part of it will become "missing".
Currently, I have to manually break the command into multiple lines.
Is there a better way to handle such issue?
It seems that others have raised similar question which seems to
remain unsolved in a satisfactory fashion.

Thanks for your kind attention in advance.

--
Wincent Ronggui HUANG
Sociology Department of Fudan University