[R] Support for R in highlight.js

Ivan Sagalaev maniac at softwaremaniacs.org
Thu Apr 12 09:04:36 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm the maintainer of a syntax highlighting tool highlight.js[1].
Recently the Kaggle project has announced they wanted to sponsor the
development of the R highlighting definition for it[2]. I wanted to drop
a line about it here since I suspect this list has much more R
programmers on it than our small discussion group :-).

So if you're interested and don't mind touching a little bit of
JavaScript — please reply to the announcement or personally to Adam
Kennedy <adam.kennedy at kaggle.com> who's behind it from the Kaggle side.

[1]: http://softwaremaniacs.org/soft/highlight/en/
[2]: https://groups.google.com/d/topic/highlightjs/-ogtOaK-TQY/discussion