[R] How insert data to a column in existing csv file?

ramonovelar ramon.ovelar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:05:52 CEST 2012

Hi,
You can use write.table with Append = TRUE to keep on writing in the same
csv file, but I don't know how to write in an specific cell of your csv
file.
 http://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-devel/library/utils/html/write.table.html

write.table (data, file = "example.csv", sep = ";", col.names = NA, append =
TRUE, dec =",")

I think the best thing to do once you have imported your data into R is to
create a new csv file and write in it the table you need.

Hope it helps, R