[R] xyplot lattice fine control of axes limits and thick marks (with log scale)

maxbre mbressan at arpa.veneto.it
Thu Apr 12 08:42:00 CEST 2012

ok this is these are the final results: by relation free vs sliced vs scale
component function

relation free
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4551068/relation_free.png

relation sliced
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4551068/relation_sliced.png

scale component function
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4551068/scale_component_function.png

at the very end (I hope) of this troubled story I think the only approach
can guarantee the full accomplishment of what I need is the last one by elai
dealing with the scale component function;
I've been reading of something alike in Sarkaar book (page 147) but I could
not make it working....

thank you all for spending time in this thread, I've been learning a lot!
bye
max