[R] linp code for fuzzy regression

bekir.cetintav at deu.edu.tr bekir.cetintav at deu.edu.tr
Mon Apr 9 22:46:09 CEST 2012

Hi!
I study fuzzy regression. Linear Programming(LP) methods are commonly used
for fuzzy linear regression (FLR) because they are simple and easy to
apply. I should make a simulation study with R  and have come a distance.
I use "linp"
(for instence a part from my codes)
"(L<-linp(E=NULL,F=NULL,Cost=obj,G=sınır,H=sol,ispos=FALSE))"
there is "ispose" argument which allows all the variables(x) to get
negative values when its false. my problem is there. I want to allow some
of the variables(x)to get negative values and the others must be
nonnegative.(for instence x1,x2,x3 could be negative or positive and
x4,x5,x6 must be nonnegative.) Is there anything to solve that problem?
thanks for any help.
Bekir.