[R] newbie question: strategy

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 14:28:20 CEST 2012

So you want us to deliver an entire backtesting architecture for you?
That's a pretty hefty request...

But being R, it's already been done. This has all basically been made
available in the quantstrat project (google it) -- the documentation
is online and you can see lots of worked examples in the R-SIG-Finance
archives.

The PerformanceAnalytics package can also help with your plotting needs.

Michael