[R] identify with mfcol=c(1,2)

John Sorkin JSorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Fri Apr 6 03:44:43 CEST 2012

Thanks!
John

John David Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524
(Phone) 410-605-7119

>>> Greg Snow <538280 at gmail.com> 4/5/2012 4:37 PM >>>
I tried your code, first I removed the reference to the global
variable data$Line, then it works if I finish identifying by either
right clicking (I am in windows) and choosing stop, or using the stop
menu.  It does as you say if I press escape or use the stop sign
button (both stop the whole evaluation rather than just the
identifying).