[R] Trying to merge new data set to bottom of old data set. Both are zoo objects.

knavero knavero at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:38:26 CEST 2012

Okay, will do. Thanks for all the handy advice Gabor. Ugh, it's such a stupid
bug once I actually know what is going on. I need to go over my Unix
date/time format specifiers, and I'll probably use the rep function to
simplify and reducing the amount of code. A lot of that is definitely new to
me. As for shortening the read in data, I do it find it tricky sometimes
since you have to incrementally test it in the sense that you want to
shorten it to the point that it still reproduces the problem. Anyway, I'll
try to make the data significantly shorter in my next post if possible.
Thanks again.