[R] Import from excel button in R-command

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Apr 4 02:13:55 CEST 2012

I see that David W has already suggested some possibilities for GUI solutions, but I would like to add that avoiding typing commands is counter-productive with R even if you have a GUI. Collecting sequences of commands in a text file and copy/pasting them into the command line is the most productive way to use R, because you accumulate a collection of useful snippets that can be much more tuned to your analysis needs than a point and click interface can be.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing