[R] R equivalent for SQL query

Steven Raemaekers s.raemaekers at sig.eu
Tue Apr 3 21:26:49 CEST 2012

I'm sorry, but I think that's just plain rude. This is exactly the reason why people do not like to ask for help on mailing lists and internet forums.

The help file is full of valuable information, if you know exactly where to look. For someone who doesn't know this, it is rather more complicated.
There are several options in the help file of table, and I do not know exactly how to apply this function or which options to choose.

So, again, can anyone help me to translate this query to R? Thanks!

Regards,

Steven