[R] output of several "results" from a function

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Tue Apr 3 11:12:47 CEST 2012

Hi,

I try my first time to write a summary method for my function. The result of my function is a list of two objects (2 arrays). In my summary both objects should be displayed but with a some introductory text like:

ls <- list(A="A123",B="B123")

summaryout=function(x,...){
	cat("This is output A:/n")
	x$A
	cat("This is output B:"/n")
	x$B
}

How can I achieve that both list-elements are displayed and the lines inbetween, so that it looks nice?

As the single list elements are arrays (partly 5-dimensional) is there a nice way to display them i a summary or print method?

cheers,

best regards,

Johannes