[R] How do I get a rough quick utility plot of a time series?

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:54:22 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 9:49 AM, Hurr <hill0093 at umn.edu> wrote:
> Thanks much for the reply.
> I did the ?ts and it seems to be for equal interval time series.
> Our time series are hardly ever equal interval.
> The time is in the first column used for the abscissa.
> Probably need the easiest simplest tier plot.
> When I say plot, it wants limits and stuff.
> I guess it can't figure it out by itself from the data.

This is somewhat incomprehensible. Did you ever provide the requested
reproducible example so we can see what's going on?

"It wants" - does that mean you are getting error messages? Warnings?
Your computer is talking to you? Please provide a full explanation,
and include context. Most of the R-help participants receive this list
by email.

Sarah

Of course it was.

--