[R] bioconductor help

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 21:35:23 CEST 2012

At a first guess, you need to install the development packages tcl-dev and tk -dev before you run configure. If running configure fails, no makefile is generated, so your problem is with the configuration step.

It's also more likely that you'll get educated help on the Bioconductor list - I've never installed it, but have used linux for a long time.

Sarah