[R] integrate two lines to one

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 18:08:10 CEST 2011

On first glance it seems like it should work, perhaps a minimal
working example would help.

Also, if logictoReduce is a boolean vector, you probably don't need to
test for equality with TRUE; if that test seems necessary (i.e., if
Overloads <- Overloads[logictoReduce] doesn't work) that may be tied
to your problem

Michael