[R] simplest pgfSweave example results in error

syrvn mentor_ at gmx.net
Thu Sep 29 18:46:08 CEST 2011

Hello,

since 3 days now I try to get pgfSweave running using Eclipse + StatET.

I created a super simple .Rnw file which can be viewed here:

http://www.text-upload.com/read.php?id=147992&c=6441045 test.Rnw

When I use sweave it works perfectly fine but when I use pgfSweave I get an
error.
The R output can be viewed here:

http://www.text-upload.com/read.php?id=147995&c=3804886 R output

the output of the test.tex file can be viewed here:

http://www.text-upload.com/read.php?id=147997&c=7898288 test.tex

I have no clue at all why it doesn't work. For sweating I use the Sweave.sty
which comes with R.
Do I have to use a different file for pgfSweave?

Help is very much appreciated as I totally run out of ideas...

Best,
syrvn